Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Resolution for 2010 reminder.

On January, I wrote about my resolutions for this year. Here is the resolutions :
  • 550+ untuk score TOEFL
  • Bisa ngomong bahasa Inggris selancar bahasa padang
  • Lebih rajin olaharga, (lari pagi 2 x 1 bulan)
  • Bangun lebih pagi
  • Dan sholat tepat waktu
  • Menikah (moga2 tercapai)
  • Bisa ngelanjutin S2 ke Belanda
  • Mulai nyicil rumah
  • Memiliki pekerjaan yang meyakinkan untuk masa depan
  • Mencapai puncak salah satu gunung di Indonesia atau Dunia :D 
And now I realize that most of my resolution doesn't have any progress anymor except the marriage :D. Unfortunately my spirit is going down and I really need something can motivate me to achieve those resolutions. Being constant is really difficult.

Year 2010 has 9 months to go, and I still have a chance to achieve those. I have to be motivated again !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep struggling buddy ^^. Paling ga, dengan dengan punya mimpi dan resolusi, kita ga bakal kehilangan passion dan arah untuk tetep ngrasa "HIDUP" ^^