Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Bunch of Viruses on My Laptop

Yup, that's right. I got a bunch of viruses on my laptop
in Win XP SP2 Operating system.

I just wandering that i got thoses viruses after reformat
and reinstall my Win XP SP2. I didn't know which program
that contains virus. And as we know, the easiest way for
removing virus is reformat and reinstall again :D, i am very
lazy to analyze the virus, I dont have time (My Denial wakakaka)

So these are my step to remove the viruses :
- Scan, detect the virus and remove the infected files (whatever it is)
- Ensure the virus has been removed particulary in my Installer Software
- Reformat and do fresh install.
- Viola, no viruses anymore

So this all is a lamer way to remove virus. And I am one of a bunch of
lamers in this world... wakakakaka

No comments: