Pages

Friday, May 12, 2006

I Miss Linux

Uh..., since i am being a freelance C programming instructor, i have left my linux box. I forgot about my destination, being a java and C++ programmer, i know, i am not expert about both.

I must have more practice with my Java and C++ plus Linux, hueuheueue

Oh.. My English very-very bad, i hate it, i hate it, i hate it, i hate it.
Why i can use english as my active language, ooooooooo

I need help, about my english.
Hu..., i nedd a dictioneay and grammar book.

Okay, Now my head going to ill,

1 comment:

paipai said...

umm..... i think ur english not that bad, well ....maybe need a lil' more practices and self confidence.
i read "fundamentals of english grammar" by Betty Schrampfer Azar, i think that book is very useful for "English wannabe", juz like me =P.